Bayside West Community Church
Congregational Meeting Notes
October 23, 2011
- Sign in sheet was passed out to attendees
- Chuck Van Vleet opened meeting and reviewed agenda
- Pastor Chuck Wysong prayed
- CVV reviewed service terms of Bayside Leadership Team and new members of leadership team that were being voted on to join (see slide)
- The ballots were passed out and members asked to vote (then ballots were collected and counted)
- CVV reviewed Financial Peace University and the mission to help our members become debt free. Highlighted some of the success for our congregation thus far.
- Pastor Wysong highlighted how our church has been able to grow and serve through this past year of being in our new building. He reviewed specific ministries that have taken place in our church and local outreach in the community. (see slide)
- CVV reviewed BRIX campaign and gave an overview of the original pledges, revised pledges, and actual amount given. He also reviewed the need for the facility vs. amount being given. (see slide)
- CVV reviewed National Covenant Properties – who is a partner in lending, investing and uses the money earned from loans to give back to the denomination to help start and support other churches around the world. Terms of how the church can lower the interest rate on our loan were discussed as well as opportunities for congregants to participate in this and have a good return on investment. NCPproperties.com (see slide)
- Results of vote were announced (terms and new members unanimously approved) and leadership team members introduced.
- Meeting was closed in prayer